SJHE Credit Union is a unique not-for-profit financial institution, owned by the people that do business here. Every saver is a member, and every member is an owner!
The Credit Union philosophy is based on the idea that more can be accomplished by working together than working individually.
Since 1969, your Credit Union has strived to serve the financial needs of its member and their families with superior programs and fast, friendly, courteous service extended to all. We invite you, and all your family members, to participate fully in All the Benefits and Services your credit union has to offer.
Membership in this Credit Union is limited to the following:
- Employees of St. Joseph Hospital (SJH) and their immediate family.
- Employees of the SJH Employees' Credit Union and members of their immediate families.
- Members of the SJH Medical Staff and their immediate family.
- Members of the SJH Board of Directors and their immediate family.
- Employees of SJH Subsidiaries and their immediate family.
- Employees of Contracted Vendors Providing Services at SJH Facilities and their immediate family.
- Students of SJH School of Nursing and SJH School of Practical Nursing.
- SJH Volunteers.